Oh Dear.

This morning I am informed that we are in for another cyclone, and the official forecast confirms this. Hence my departure will be delayed a few more days.

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=02OMbJyQzLrxlajbnC79YlbiTI0uDqtG3

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “Oh Dear.

  1. Oooh! and me frenzy of excitement was almost completely whipped too!
    I shall belay the bunting & flag displays and delay the marching bass-hole tribute band / interpretive dance ensemblé.
    Take it steady Cap’n Grillabong and make sure you keep your powder (19Kg of sand) dry.
    Will be watching the dot once the weather changes! but if not – (sailing into storms sounds like no fun at all – and suffering hardShips should be primarily allocated to dogcoll’rd sodomites eh?).. surely you can survive on watermelons another year! 🙂
    xxx P

    • Hola Gringo Loco y suerte from what is by contrast a very safe and civilised Ireland, I’ll be following progress closely from now on.
      Stay lucky,
      Mike x

  2. Discretion is the better part of valor. It would be stupid in the extreme to go to sea with weather brewing. Should be settled weather for a bit as soon as the seas/surf dies down. Then you should be able to zip on down the coast.

    We are all rooting for you!

    🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s